Created on 28 November, 2022 | 305 views | 9 minutes read
Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of the ClicaBio website to respect your privacy in relation to any information we may collect on the site ClicaBio, and other sites that we own and operate.
We work on the basis of the Data Protection Act (13.709/2018) which provides guarantees of privacy, confidentiality, retention, protection of the fundamental rights of freedom and the free development of the personality of the person. In addition, we respect the Federal Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil, the Consumer Protection Code (Law 8.078/90), The Civil Framework of the Internet (Law 12,965/14).
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting and how it will be used.
We make it clear why we are collecting and how it will be used, as everything is done for proper general administration.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect within means commercially acceptable by current legislation to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except by court order.
Our site may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. In view of this, we are not responsible for third party damages. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of third-party websites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
As a consumer, you are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Continued use of our site will be considered as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us at from our form.
Our policy is constantly updated.
The ClicaBio website is not responsible if you come to use your data incorrectly or untrue, being excluded from any responsibility in this regard.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from setting by adjusting your browser settings (see browser help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain features and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to the account
- Cookies related to login
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and whether you should show certain notifications valid only to registered/unsubscribed users.
- Cookies related to order processing
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Cookies related to surveys
- Forms-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be configured to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies To
provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how that site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the Web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce attractive content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand what optimizations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can make accurate business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising costs and products to ensure the best possible price.
- The AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the running costs of this site and provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant ads whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners' websites, so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make adequate use of the contents and information that the Site ClicaBio offers and with an enunciative character, but not limited:
- A) Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Respect for all national or international laws in which Brazil is a signatory;
- C) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, bookmakers, games of chance, any kind of illegal pornography, an apology to terrorism or against human rights;
- D) Do not cause damage to the physical systems (hardware) and logic (software) of the ClicaBio website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above;
- E) The contents published, have copyright and intellectual property reserved, as established by copyright law no. 9,610, of 19.2.1998 of the Brazilian Federal Government and related. Any infringement, will be reported to the competent authorities.
Rights of the data subject
The holder of personal data has the right to request from the Website ClicaBio, through the specific processing channel, at any time, upon formal request, information regarding your data.
Applications will be analyzed as provided for in current legislation within a period of 72 hours, unless legally determined and/or law-subject.
Data subjects, according to the text of the LGPD, may exercise their rights by:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Access to your personal data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in non-compliance with the provisions of this Law;
- Portability of data to another service provider or product, by express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, in compliance with trade and industrial secrets;
- Deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder;
- Information of public and private entities with which the controller made shared use of data;
- Information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of the negative;
- Withdrawal of consent.
How to exercise your rights as a data subject?
- To change your personal data go to the "Account" option;
- If you do not wish to receive our marketing communications, you can cancel the next submissions by clicking on the link sent next to the marketing email;
- To change your preferences regarding notifications (including marketing communications) go to the "Account" option;
- For other requests regarding the rights of the data subject, please contact us at of our form;
We hope you are enlightened and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
The ClicaBio website will use efforts to safeguard the information and data collected from the user by the site. However, considering that there is no means of transmission and retention of electronic data fully effective and secure, the ClicaBio website cannot ensure that unauthorized third parties do not succeed in improper access, resemaning any liability for damages and losses arising from the conduct of third parties, attacks external to the site such as: virus, invasion of the database, defects or technical defects, as well as operational resulting from the use of the site and due to connection failures.